Associate Director, Talent Development - Commercial
The Associate Director Talent Development, Commercial reports to the Senior Director, Talent Development and works closely with our commercial leadership team to deliver learning solutions that provide core knowledge and skills necessary for strategic business growth. This role is responsible for all aspects of non-technical commercial training, including needs assessment, design, delivery, evaluation, and vendor management.
As Associate Director, Talent Development, a typical day might include:
- Working with senior commercial leadership team to develop learning supporting field-based people leaders and select individual contributors.
- Creating customized development solutions and sourcing leading edge content/providers required to meet needs of the business.
- Acting as point of contact for commercial leadership training responding to requests from senior leadership to work with field-based directors, managers and individual contributors on desired development outcomes.
- Coordinating leadership readiness activities for field teams by aligning with talent review process and providing development planning, coaching and training for select high potentials.
- Collaborating with Commercial HR Business Partners to support key initiatives and partnering on learning & development activities.
This role might be for you if:
- You are a natural collaborator who enjoys working on cross-functional teams and partnering with senior leadership.
- You are an outstanding communicator in all forums. Demonstrate the ability to influence peers and senior leaders using data, while being open to listening and learning from others.
- You have the ability to cultivate a collaborative, innovative, problem solving culture and mind-set.
- You have excellent project management skills, time management skills and detail orientation.
To be considered for this position you must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or similar; Master’s degree is preferred. 5 - 7 years’ experience in a talent development role with a focus on training, instructional design and delivery. Prior experience in an HR role: HRBP/ Talent Acquisition or other related function. Experience with LMS and digital learning technologies. Able to travel 25% - 30% of the time to conduct off-site training and attend meetings. Ability to work on multiple assignments and prioritize demands in a high energy, fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.