Data Coordinator, MS&T
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
I. JOB SUMMARY
Qualified candidate will conduct coordination and evaluations of technical data and processes in support of pharmaceutical manufacturing. Data evaluations will include collaborative efforts with MS&T Study Directors and independent projects. The candidate must have strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work closely with MS&T team to develop accurate and organized data to support pharmaceutical developmental projects
• Coordinate or assist in data entry and organization in support of various types of reports
• Accuracy in data entry and data review
• Conduct statistical evaluations of data following standard methodology and assist in statistical design to support various project
• Prepare graphs of data for use in reports
• Prepare process flow diagrams of pharmaceutical processes (with assistance or independently)
• Prepare the data and reports for Continued Process Verification (CPV) for pharmaceutical products
• Prepare reports for selected MS&T projects
• Provide general administrative support as needed
• Utilize various word processing, spreadsheets, statistical software and databases
• Utilize SAP & Veeva systems after being trained on their use at the site
• Must maintain a high degree of professionalism, initiative, independence in support of team members on a wide variety of complex issues
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of company
• Must establish good working relationships with employees across departments
• Must possess excellent time-management skills and be adaptable to changes in priorities
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management’s assignment of essential functions.
III. MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
• College diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in scientific, statistical or mathematical field preferred.
• ~1-2 years data coordination/analysis experience (Pharmaceutical/GMP experience preferred)
• Experience with statistical software programs (ex. JMP (preferred), Minitab)
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word
IV. PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT CHARACTERISTICS
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Individuals with qualifying medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that may prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.