Clinical Protocol Coordinator
We are currently searching for a Clinical Protocol Coordinator to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute protocol requirements as needed, in compliance with ICH/GCP, as well as local and federal laws and departmental SOPs and workflows.
- Develop patient relationships and contribute to study screening and recruitment.
- Conduct longitudinal follow-up with enrolled participants.
- Manage and respond to project related inquiries.
- Create and maintain documents and records related to the research.
- Ensure quality of data through clinical procedures and patient care visits.
- Assist in the facilitation of study monitoring, including data requests.
- Assist in the maintenance of regulatory documentation and IRB submission.
- Maintain study supplies.
- Attend project meetings
- Prepare progress reports for the Principal Investigator.
- Perform and operate and communicate effectively in a group, team-oriented working environment.
- BS/BA degree in biology or related discipline is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a related field.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.