Blink Science is looking for a Financial Intern to
conduct financial forecasts, spreadsheet analysis, compile budgets and various
other financial projects.
The Financial Intern will report to Richard Still, CFO, Blink Science Inc.
As a key member of the Financial Research Team, you will assume a strategic
collaborative role in the day-to-day financial forecasting responsibilities
with other professionals in closely related fields.
This is a paid Independent Contractor 1099 part-time position working remote
2-5 hours/week, with occasional commuting to work in the office/lab in the
South Jacksonville area. Initially this Financial Intern position will be for 3
- 6 months, then potentially extending the position to possibly a full-time W-2
position in the future.
This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to
• A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
· Solid spreadsheet experience and understanding.
· Experience with developing budgets and financial forecasting.
· Communication of project status, risk and recommendations to the finance
· Data analysis and interpretation.
• Waiting period may apply
• At first, may transition later
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Blink Science maintains a work environment free from
discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All Blink
Science employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to
equal employment opportunity. Blink Science does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical
care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Blink Science adheres to these
principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring,
training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs,
and discipline. In addition, Blink Science's policy is to provide reasonable
accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the
extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a
particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more
information about such accommodations.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply Now! Simply share your resume.