Quality Control Analyst- Chem, Day 1 (2nd shift, Thurs-Sun)
Regeneron is currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Analyst with a 2nd shift, Thursday-Sunday, 1-11:30pm schedule. This position is part of our QC Chemistry Day 1 team. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our QC Analysts are on the front line, performing chemical tests on these life changing products to ensure that they are safe for our patients. They perform all testing that is required by an approved specification for both clinical and commercial manufacturing products, which helps to ensure that our drugs are safe and efficacious before use.
As a Quality Control Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Following Standard Operating Procedures to perform routine testing of Release, Stability, and in-process drug samples
- Provide support to the manufacturing process by completing urgent testing and data review with very tight timelines
- Assessing all data being generated or reviewed to ensure that it meets product specification and/or aligns with historical results
- Conduct complex investigations of invalid, OOS, or atypical test results with a strong drive for root cause
- Maintain inspection readiness by washing lab dishware, conducting lab cleanings and walkthroughs, and keeping a tidy and well stocked lab
This role might be for you if:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you have the innate ability to balance multiple tasks, prioritize them and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well advised
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Can follow a set of instructions with exceptional attention to detail
- Have experience with High Performance Liquid Chromatography UV-Vis Spectrophotometer and Analytical Chemistry techniques
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively to accomplish shared goals
- Develop and drive scientific and/or business-related improvement ideas
To be considered for the Quality Control Analyst you must be willing and able to work 2nd shift, Thursday-Sunday, 1-11:30pm. For the various levels you must have the following:
Associate QC Analyst: You must have a BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
QC Analyst: You must have a BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field, and a minimum of 12-18+ months of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst I: You must have a BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field, and 4+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst II: You must have a BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field, and 6+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.