Reimbursement Business Manager - Immunology - Los Angeles
The Reimbursement Business Manager (RBM) is a critical front-line member of the Regeneron Commercial and Field Reimbursement Management team. We are seeking someone to support HCP offices in acquiring appropriate access to Regeneron products for patients. Ensuring efficient access, effective pull-through, and understanding of access services and program support as it relates to the Regeneron Alliance product portfolio. You will drive and support the company and divisional reimbursement strategy for Regeneron products within various payer segments. The RBM position requires the ability to successfully navigate and across multiple internal stakeholders, sales teams, Payer teams, and Alliance partners.A typical day may include the following:
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with Regeneron and Alliance sales organizations (Sales Directors and Medical Specialists) to act as a process and payer subject matter expert, in efforts to support the healthcare provider segment.
- Build and execute a Strategic tactical plan for the execution of Alliance products access and reimbursement initiatives relevant to the defined needs of each respective product and account within the defined customer market
- Provide appropriate process, payer and specialty pharmacy support services/activities in concert with District Managers/Medical Specialists (field sales), to educate physician offices regarding coverage of alliance products (Dupixent).
- Establish and maintain knowledge on the local and national payer landscape, including Specialty Pharmacy and Utilization Management criteria for assigned products
- Establish relationships within targeted healthcare provider offices to assist healthcare professionals in resolving payer coverage issues that may be barriers to Alliance product access in a manner that aligns with Regeneron policies, processes, and standard operating procedures
- Ensure individual training and knowledge is maintained to the level required to guarantee that personnel are seen as the most knowledgeable team in the industry as it pertains to access and reimbursement across Alliance therapeutic areas as well as future product markets
- You are patient focused, and have expertise in supporting healthcare provider offices with medical coding, claims/billing processes
- You are an ethical, standout colleague and have can grow in a cross-functional team environment - contributing creative ideas and positive energy to the group.
- You possess excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess the following:
A bachelors' degree and Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals and/or sub-cutaneous self-injectable biologics working in a matrix environment – with 2 years Reimbursement experience. Experience working with products delivered through a Specialty Pharmacy network is essential. Collaboration and proactive communication skills required. Background in leadership and effective cross functional partnership a plus. Established ability to work within an Account Management based structure. Knowledge of Commercial Insurers, Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors. Knowledge of Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems. Knowledge of CMS policies and expertise in Part D.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.