Research Associate - Biomarkers
At Alamar Biosciences, we’re on a mission to transform the field of proteomics for the early detection of cancer and other diseases. We are creating the world’s most sensitive proteomics platform to unmask the deepest secrets of our proteome. Our fully automated, high throughput platform will empower new biomarker discoveries for early detection and prevention of common diseases. We provide exceptional opportunities for those who have the entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy developing novel technologies and products, and aspire to grow together with the company.
We are seeking a Research Associate – Biomarkers, with a passion for innovation to join our product development team to augment our novel biomarker detection and quantitation capability. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects, and will be a part of a rapidly growing company to make a big impact in life science research and early disease diagnosis.
- Apply laboratory skills and experience to generate high quality data in support of new biomarker detection.
- Maintain records of work performed including results and methodology. Utilize records and calculate, graph and compile data.
- Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and documenting results.
- Examine the impacts of multiple variables on assay performance.
- BS/MS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related field with relevant industrial experience.
- A demonstrated ability to follow SOPs and document results is critical.
- Hands on experience running ELISA, qPCR or similar, as well as experience generating, analyzing, and reviewing data from those assays required.
- Experience in IVD product development with ELISA immunoassay and/or NGS is a plus
- Self-motivation with a positive “can do” attitude, attention to details and ability to manage complex projects are critical.
- Data management skills highly beneficial.
- Strong communication skills to work within a multidisciplinary team environment required.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package, including daily lunch, health, dental, vision, life insurance, a flexible spending plan, paid vacation, stock options and a 401(k) plan.
Alamar Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.