Manager, Laboratory Automation
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Manages quality control activities to ensure compliance with company standards and GMP regulatory guidelines
• Supervises activities of testing/development of analytical methods/laboratory programs
• Ensures testing and validation of analytical methods and deviation investigations are completed on schedule according to specifications
• Assists laboratory heads with investigations related to lab programs
• Maintains data in LIMS and approves GMP-related quality control systems including departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Collaborates to support problem solving activities, ensure quality control training and implement corrective actions
• Bachelor degree, in a relevant scientific discipline (Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.) preferred; advanced degree a plus
• 5+ years' experience in microbiological and biological, chemical or biochemical analytics in a pharmaceutical/medicinal GMP environment
• Management/demonstrated leadership experience
• Knowledge of test methods, method validation, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.