Grad Co-op - Ops (Supply Chain Data Analyst)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Do more with the knowledge youre working hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Through this program, you will acquire the valuable hands-on skills and foundational experience to become the professional you are meant to be in your chosen field.
Grad Co-op Ops (Supply Chain Data Analyst)
This could be your everyday
Lets do this. Lets change the world. During this program, you will be focusing on performing data analytics on supply chain processes, integration of complex data sources and developing various visualizations and dashboards!
- You will be working side-by-side with data scientists and contributing or managing selected projects.
- You will gain valuable experience while participating end-to end supply chain analytics projects that include user requirements gathering, data cleaning and processing, analytic model building, and presentations.
- You will create interactive dashboards and tools that are turning data into business insights
Heres what it takes to Win
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The smart and analytical individual we seek is someone who can combine supply chain management principles with data analytics practices with these qualifications.
Amgen requires that all individuals applying for a grad internship or a co-op assignment at Amgen must meet the following criteria:
18 years or older
Graduated with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent
Currently enrolled in an MBA program for an MBA internship OR a Masters program for a Masters internship OR a PharmD program for a PharmD internship OR PhD for a PhD internship from an accredited college or university and completion of the first year of MBA OR Masters OR Pharm D OR PhD program before internship starts
Enrolled in an accredited college or university following the potential internship or co-op assignment
Must not be employed at the time the internship starts
- Degree concentration(s) in Supply Chain / Business Analytics / Computer Sciences / Industrial and Engineering fields
- SQL knowledge in writing complex queries across large volumes of data
- Proficiency in programming with Python, or R
- Tableau development/visualization knowledge including designing and developing reports and dashboards
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with attention to details and organization
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Build a network of colleagues that will endure and grow throughout your time with us and beyond.
- Bring your authentic self to the table and become the professional youre inspired to be through accepting culture that values diversity of thought and experience, and will flex to your strengths and possibilities.
- Participate in executive and social networking events, as well as community volunteer projects.
for an internshipthat defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.com. Please search for Keyword 127433
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.