Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer be part of a team of talented software developers in radiotherapy treatment delivery, planning and medical imaging. RefleXion utilizes a multi-modality PET and CT system for biology-guided radiotherapy. The Senior Software Engineer will lead the development of a single page web application that will be used to support the RefleXion System through the development of sophisticated user interfaces that allows to control, calibrate, test and troubleshoot the system. The successful candidate will be a expert in complex system development using their software development expertise and with a passion to expand their knowledge in web technology.
The Senior Software Engineer will have good leadership and collaboration skills to work with a multi-disciplinary team of embedded software developers, product managers and service engineers to support development of specialized tools for the RefleXion System. Prior technical leadership experience working with hardware systems and embedded software interface. He or she will engage on any and every issue necessary to ship products to customers of the highest quality and reliability.
- Technical leader within the RefleXion software development team
- Lead early stage research/prototyping work to establish feasibility
- Design and implement RefleXion’s suite of applications, utilizing modern web development technologies
- Design and implement service and calibration tools
- Define engineering requirements from product requirements
- Perform software risk analysis and implement mitigations
- Drive architecture, design, and code reviews
- Complete required testing and documentation to support product release and regulatory submissions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or commensurate industry experience
- 7+ years of developing commercial software products
- Strong background in core computer science concepts with a deep understanding of robust software engineering processes including automated regression testing and continuous integration
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of medical industry design control process and FDA regulations
- A passion for creating robust and reliable products
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment.
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start.
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance.
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items.
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials, and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site