R&D Associate (Skeletal Diseases)
We are looking for an R&D Associate to join the Skeletal Diseases group to work on TGF-Beta superfamily signaling. Candidates should have significant experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Cell Biology techniques. Experience in generating adherent and suspension mammalian cell lines, protein expression, and purification are essential. Experience in biophysical techniques like Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) and culturing mouse stem cells are desirable, but not essential.
As an R&D Associate, a typical day may include the following:
• Maintain adherent and suspension mammalian cells
• Generate stable cell lines
• Signaling assays (e.g. reporter gene assay)
• Express and purify recombinant proteins
• Skills such as cloning, qPCR and running SDS-PAGEs and immunoblots
• Flow cytometry
• Ordering lab supplies, maintaining lab records, writing lab notebooks
• Analyze the experimental data and present it to the group
This position may be for you if:
• You are very hardworking, flexible in working hours, and you pay great attention to the details
• You have excellent communication skills, and you are a team player
• You have great organization skills
In order to be considered for this position, you must have a B.S degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or a related field and 3 years of experience. A Master’s degree in a relevant field would be a plus. Experience with creating cell lines, protein expression, purification, and running signaling assays required. You have basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PrismGraph, Image J, Image Studio).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.