Administrative Coordinator II
We are looking for someone to provide administrative support and coordination to Vice President -Tax, and Tax Directors, with a focus on continuous improvement for processes. The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate the needs of leaders and teams in order to manage and resolve all logistics and scheduling conflicts. This role requires considerable judgment and initiative with the ability to influence stakeholders and understands key relationships.A typical day might include the following:
- Handling calendars for leaders using thorough understanding of department and leadership priorities, including coordination with other executive assistants
- Implementing a highly organized and efficient administrative workflow. Identify, develop and/or support administrative process improvements. Independently executes solutions to issues
- Monitor and distribute incoming mail, which primarily includes notices from taxing authorities, and route these notices to the appropriate individuals both inside and outside the department.
- Assembly, mailing, and filing of tax returns/submissions, as well as handling sales tax exemption certificates and responding to business partner requests (e.g., W-9, W-8, residency certificates)
- Proactively anticipating, coordinating and executing logistics of onsite meetings and events, including catering, conference rooms and facilities, and technology platforms where applicable, as well as coordinating guest security access and escorting guests
- Attending meetings and recording minutes, as requested
- Coordinating signatures, including e-signatures via AdobeSign, on contracts, intercompany agreements and other documents
- Reconciles expense reports for Directors and above in the department, as requested
- Primary contact for tax department vendors, including accruals, invoicing, meetings and coordinates with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement on requisitions, purchase orders and contracts/SOWs
- Actively handles department contact lists, files and documents. Manages and updates content on department’s SharePoint, OneSource File Room, and other sites
- Assists department members with the preparation of power point presentations for department, internal and external meetings
- Demonstrates understanding of company policies, procedures and resources (including intranet), and where to find these, and acts as a key point of contact for the department
- Independent and show advanced judgment and problem-solving skills. Comfortable leading projects. Able to coordinate team members cross-functionally
- Highly collaborative within the department(s) of support as well as being sought out by peers cross-functionally. Skilled in written and verbal communications; ability to interact across all levels of employees and management while maintaining confidentiality
- Knowledgeable of domestic and international travel including air, hotel, train, etc...
- Proficient in MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, Adobe, and Concur and able to assist with more advanced troubleshooting. May be responsible for training new employees on internal systems
- A quick learner, can maintain composure and make good decisions despite change and ambiguity; skillfully handles risk and uncertainty and moves between tasks and assignments with ease
- Comfortable with all levels in the organization including executives and senior leadership. Understands how senior leaders think and what they expect
To be considered for this role you will need an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) and 3 - 5 years + experience in an executive support role (tax, accounting experience a plus). You should be able to anticipate the needs of leaders and teams in order and manage and resolve all logistics and scheduling conflicts.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.