Advocacy Associate, Operations
Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s and men’s health designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for our patients through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Advocacy Associate, Operations. The position reports to women’s and men’s health advocacy leads. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Advocacy Associate will be a key member of the Strategic Partnerships and Innovations team. This team sits within the Office of the CEO and works on strategic projects above brand.
The Advocacy Associate will drive the operations for women’s and men’s health advocacy at Myovant. They will be the key point person for ensuring compliance and efficiency for sponsorships and partnerships with groups committed to improving the care of men with advanced prostate cancer and women’s health. They will partner closely with advocacy, digital innovation, legal/compliance, reporting into the Director of Advocacy. They will also identify and implement efficient work streams to maximize opportunities with partnerships as well as support internal advocacy initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Become an efficient, reliable operations and logistics coordinator for sponsorships and partnerships
- Support sponsorships and initiative grants, including the maintenance of all data capture requirements for reporting purposes
- Develop efficient approaches for internal collaborations to ensure timely, compliant follow through on materials
- Manage the full spectrum of daily interactions with internal stakeholders around grants, sponsorships, and internal activities
- Manage and update evaluation metrics for team
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- College Degree Preferred and / or equivalent experience required.
- 1-2+ years of project or grant management experience, preferably with a biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Successful track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills and an ability to manage complex workstreams
- Strong project management skills, including planning, timelines and budgets
- A purpose-driven mindset with a high level of energy, initiative, and ownership
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to travel approximately 25% within North America and internationally
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- Close vision required for computer usage
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.