Sr. Production Equipment Operator – SVP Finishing - 3rd Shift(7:00pm-7:00am)
Assure that equipment is operating properly, reports and/or corrects malfunctions and may assist others in complex set up/repair operations.
Complete a variety of accountability reports, pull samples for identification/testing and may perform routine product/process functional tests on line.
Assure area housekeeping standards are maintained, that all environmental specifications are met by using a variety of sanitizing aids such as steam, water, floor buffers, and cleaning solvents.
Identify all in-process commodities and verify that they are consistent with the work order and perform line clearances.
Incumbent performs these and other duties including special assignments as necessary or required.
Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and the use of hand tools is strongly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of equipment operation.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret work records and perform all basic mathematical calculations.
- Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of responsibility.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or other cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic mechanical knowledge and experience with use of hand tools
- 1 year pharmaceutical experience preferred
Stand up to 8-12 hours per shift, sit for up to 2-4 hours per shift, twist at waist 10 times per hour, regularly lift up to 20 pounds per activity 5 times per shift, occasionally lift a maximum of 50 pounds per activity 1 time per shift, walk, climb stairs, climb ladders/walk on catwalks
Use computer terminal 1 hour per shift, respond to visual warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond to color or special visual indicators, work around moving equipment, work with chemicals, work in hearing conservation area, work on knees occasionally
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
May require OT and work on non-scheduled days given production.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: September 15, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package: No
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: Yes
#LI-PFESunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing#LI-PFE