We are currently searching for a Contract Analyst to ensure that all legal, regulatory, and policy requirements are met by the NIMH and the grantees and (accordingly) directs all business-related activities associated with NIMH awards, including: This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Rockville, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with staff on the life cycle of contract/grant applications, from receipt to funding; complete three review cycles per year
- Provide pre-meeting support, including a list of key personnel QVR and administrative review of applications IMPACII
- Perform data management; create roster CMO; provide support for Internet Assisted Review IAR platform
- Work with staff on meeting preparation, including hotel meetings support in-person, teleconference meeting support Meeting One and travel assistance for reviewers WTS and senior staff; provide local travel support for staff
- Provide meeting assistance, including meeting set upclean up; provide assistance throughout both hotel and teleconference meetings
- Provide post meeting support; enter scores IMPACII, prepare draft summary statement for Scientific Review Officer SRO review IMPACII, IAR and provide reviewer reimbursement SPRS
- Facilitate hotel meetings 3-4 per year and conduct up to 10 teleconferences per year
- Knowledge of Federal grant procedures
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Associate’s degree in a related discipline
- Two (2) years of specialized experience plus a High School diploma is equivalent to an Associate’s degree
- Two (2) years of experience in a related field.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.