Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a rapidly growing, technology-driven pharmaceutical company engaged in branded and generic product development. Over the past three (3) years Tris’ employee base has grown over 250%. Located in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, Tris has an immediate opening for Manufacturing Technicians on multiple shifts. Job level and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for supporting and assisting in the production of a range of pharmaceutical products in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards and batch record specifications. She/he operates, sets-up and maintains various pharmaceutical production equipment as assigned and thoroughly and accurately documents all activities to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
· Supports and assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products according to SOPs, cGMPs and batch record specifications
· Performs the day-to-day activities of the production process including but not limited to: weighing, blending, filling, encapsulation and/or granulation products, etc.
· Assists in set up, change over and test runs of equipment for various sized batches and various products as needed
· Collaborates with other production staff and departments
· Accurately and consistently completes and documents batch records and other required paperwork
· Precisely follows work orders and specifications
· Adheres to all plant safety policies and proceduresRequirements
· High school diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
· Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environment REQUIRED
· Solid dose manufacturing experience PREFERRED
· Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes REQUIRED
· Detailed knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs REQUIRED
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals REQUIRED
· Excellent verbal and written communication REQUIRED
· Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs REQUIRED
Physical requirements - Manufacturing based position
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Ability to stand for extended periods
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI