Document Control Administrator
Over the past two decades, shortages of generic, injectable medications critical to the lifesaving work of hospitals in the United States have become commonplace. Approximately 200 medically necessary drugs are on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's shortage list. Manufacturing challenges and predatory pricing are both the cause and result.Position Summary:
Provide support and knowledge to ensure requirements, standards, practices, and procedures for document control and management are being met for the site. Perform typing, filing, copying, and distribution of new documentation and changes to existing procedures for the Engineering and Technical Services teams, set up and maintain effective documentation filing system. Route validation protocols and summary reports, trending, and other documents for cross-functional approvals.
We are seeking an exceptional team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the development, approval, and document organization processes. As the Documentation Control Administrator, you have the ability to make decisions and are capable of setting and balancing priorities. You must be able to manage multiple projects with frequent changes and be able to coordinate and manage multiple activities involving cross-functional partners. You have a willingness to perform "hands-on" work in a dynamic, fast-paced work setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Petersburg Engineering department's document control program. Route procedures, protocols, and other documents for approval.
- Publish and maintain controlled copies of documents.
- Ensure that all procedures, work instructions and forms are reviewed within required intervals.
- Review new and revised procedures, ensuring any lower-level document changes are implemented into Petersburg procedures where applicable.
- Assist QA, Engineering and Operations Management in day-to-day operations.
- Recommend, evaluate, and implement process changes that are designed to continually improve the quality management system.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on business/departmental needs.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- A minimum of an associate's degree is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or relative years of experience.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience
- Good leadership and organizational skills are required.