Associate Director, Global Supply Chain Planning
CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Planning with experience within supply chain planning to join an immunotherapy company in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
A clinical-stage immunotherapy company pioneering the development of novel T cell therapies.
To lead the creation and delivery of production plans at all stages of the global supply chain to balance supply and demand. To be accountable for the formation of budgets based on the production plans and aid in the insurance of on-time delivery from the external network. To maintain supply continuity, they will work as part of a cross functional team to develop and execute supply strategy with internal and external customers.
• Coordinate the creation of production plans across the end-to-end supply chain, and ensure revisions and accuracy of these production plans are cascaded throughout the organizations
• Proactively identify and mitigate and potential supply interruptions
• Act as a Planning SME in cross functional External Manufacturing Teams to manage short term planning with Contract Manufacturing Organizations
• Aid in the implementation of site and global S&OP processes and lead the appropriate monthly S&OP meetings
• Help to introduce and champion tools to collect, track, and communicate key performance indicators regarding supply chain that drive operational excellence
• Support annual budgeting process by providing manufacturing plan across the end-to-end supply chain
• Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or related field
• Relevant experience in supply chain planning with preference in life sciences manufacturing, process development
• Experience in biologics or cell/gene therapy preferred
• Knowledge of GMP regulations and a commitment to operational excellence
• Strong analytical acumen with ability to think critically at the Supply Chain system level, understanding the interdependencies between demand, supply, and external operations
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this, please contact Hannah Oakley or Alex Tosney on +44 (0)1246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51780.