We are currently searching for a Operations Coordinator to provide operational support to the Division of Police. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in developmental activities involving studies and analysis of internal administrative operations, organizations, or management to achieve greater economy and efficiency.
- Coordinate staff responses to data calls from the Office of the Director.
- Maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures.
- Work with staff to justify the annual administrative budget, which includes monies for equipment, supplies, services, publications, magazines, training costs, and any projected personnel.
- Work as a liaison with other administrative groups to facilitate meeting organizational goals for a variety of high-level programs.
- Coordinate the preparation of a variety of items such as travel requests, professional service orders, requests for sponsored travel Form 348, outside activities Form 520, official duty memoranda, leave authorizations, training requests, individual/ mass mailings, correspondence, reports, and various forms.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize various administrative databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in General Business
- At least 5 years of experience
- Optional, Certified Administrative Assistant
- Expense reconciliation, project management/planning, timekeeping, fellowship program management
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Executive level support
- Project management, website content management
- Meeting coordination
- MS Office
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.