Quality Control Analyst- Raw Materials (2nd, Sun-Thurs)
Regeneron is currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Analyst for our QC Raw Materials laboratory with a 2nd shift, Sunday-Thursday, 2pm-10:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. The QC raw materials laboratory performs testing of the raw materials used in the manufacturing process. Various raw materials are tested in the laboratory using manual or instrumentation testing procedures.
As a QC Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
• Train other employees on laboratory activities
• Raw material testing
• Data review
• Perform laboratory investigations
• Write / revise laboratory related documentation (e.g. SOPs, SPECs)
• Maintain laboratory supplies
• Ensure continuous laboratory compliance to cGMP requirements (e.g. Laboratory cleanliness, equipment within calibration, proper documentation, no expired reagents/standards)
• Participate in audits
• May be responsible for special projects, execution of test plans, assist with transfer of methods
This role might be for you if you:
• Have experience with raw material chemistry testing procedures and instrumentation (e.g. wet chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, FTIR, Polarimeter, GC, Karl Fischer)
• Have experience with compendia testing procedures (USP, Ph.Eur, JP, BP)
• Have experience with lab related computer systems: Empower and LIMS
• Poses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Builds and maintain relationships
• Have a drive for continuous improvement
• Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
To be considered for the QC Analyst you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Monday -Friday, 8:00am- 4:30pm schedule. For various levels your must have the following:
Associate QC Analyst: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
QC Analyst: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, and a minimum of 12-18+ months of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst I: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, and 4+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst II: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, and 6+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.