Scientist, Vaccine Technology
We are seeking an innovative Scientist to join our new Vaccine Technology team within the Bispecific Antibody Department at Regeneron. The successful candidate would support preclinical work related to the screening of drug candidates for cancer and infectious disease vaccines. The main responsibilities will be to design and implement in vitro and in vivo cell based models to assess lead molecule potency, cell targeting, and mechanism of action. The candidate will be part of cross-functional team to develop new therapeutics and advance high-throughput molecule screening platforms.
As a Scientist in Vaccine Technology, a typical day may include the following:
- Evaluate non-protein delivery approaches such as DNA, mRNA and viral vector
- Develop cell-based assays to evaluate T cell responses, including immune cell characterization, cytokine expression, and T cell activation
- Implement high-throughput screening assays to evaluate large numbers of lead molecules
- Work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Collaborate with team and internal groups to characterize vaccine activity
- Perform data analysis, troubleshoot experiments, and record results in electronic notebook
This role may be for you if:
- You have a desire to develop novel vaccine-related technologies
- You have strong communication, and presentation skills
- You like to participate in exciting cross-functional projects that involve multiple teams
To be considered for this role, you must have a PhD in Oncology, Cell Biology, or Immunology or related fields with 3-5 years post-doctoral experience in antibody and/or protein engineering and expression. We are seeking an individual with an immuno-oncology or cell therapeutic background that has hands-on experience with immune cell culture and differentiation.
A successful applicant should have leadership experience in developing cell-based assays and flow cytometry immunophenotyping. Experience in vaccine delivery methods is desired.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.