Clinical Application Specialist, United Kingdom
Pulse Biosciences (Nasdaq: PLSE) is a bio-electric medicine company committed to health innovation that has the potential to improve and extend the lives of patients. The CellFX® System will be the first commercial product to harness the distinctive advantages of our proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) technology. The unique cell-specific effects of the NPS mechanism of action have the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, our first planned commercial application.
We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of patients, physicians, healthcare providers, shareholders and our Pulse Biosciences team members. We take pride in hiring the best and brightest minds to our world-class company. Individuals who are creative, forward-thinking, and who approach challenges with an innovative attitude will excel in our culture.
The Clinical Applications Specialist is primarily responsible for long-term customer relationship management and the achievement of utilization-based sales goals for the installed base of CellFX systems within the assigned territory. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Operations – EMEA, the CAP is also responsible for the CellFX installation and practice training, the planning, organization and implementation of account management support, with a high accountability for fostering “Best Practices” for both clinical competency and commercial success.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve CellFX system utilization goals in the assigned territory with a focus on utilization growth over time for each installed unit. Responsible for providing comprehensive customer support to drive clinical education and increase procedural growth for the CellFX system for each practice.
- Provide training, presentations, and demonstrations to the customer on clinical applications and proper use of the CellFX system using effective communication and education techniques.
- Educate the customer on the mechanism of action science of NanoPulse Stimulation, and associated indications, clinical applications, and appropriate safety information of Company’s products and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
- Support and help to fulfill the execution of regional training workshops, customer promotional events and tradeshows within the territory and region.
- Pre-plan sales calls and maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date territory account files in Salesforce.com.
- Complete administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, expense reports, up-to-date account profiles and customer database in SFDC.
- Maintain updated knowledge and expertise of the industry and competitive products.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Act as liaison between CellFX customer and Company Customer Service and Technical Teams to provide feedback on the CellFX System and its successful clinical and commercial deployment.
- Participate in industry related tradeshows/meetings.
- Comply with the Company’s quality system requirements and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all Company health and safety regulations, policies, and work practices.
- Maintain consistent communication with Sales Director on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with a preference for a biology, chemistry, engineering, or related health care background.
- 4+ years of demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physician’s and/or other health care providers. Preference for direct customer experience with device support to the dermatology and plastic surgery audience.
- Experience with utilization-based business models in highly preferred.
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
- Proficient knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels of employees and customers.
- Multi-lingual preferred, fluency in German and English is essential.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support needed to achieve practice integration of a new technology and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and always represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management, and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic industry.
- Ability to work conscientiously and with minimal direction, using good judgment, taking initiative to accomplish short and long-range projects, and recommend actions with minimal direction.
- Ability to work as a team member, multi-task and be very flexible to adapt to the ever-changing work priorities and requirements of a dynamic, fast growing company.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the country in which the individual resides with a good driving record. All sales employees are expected to drive a personal vehicle for Company business in good condition and well maintained consistent with the Company’s auto allowance and reimbursement policy.
- Ability to travel sufficiently to cover entire territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows and corporate meetings.
- Home office capability is required with high-speed internet access.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time. Overnight and/or international travel may be required.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
Pulse Biosciences currently maintains a policy requiring all United States-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, Pulse Biosciences will consider reasonable accommodations to employees who qualify as required under federal, state and local law where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, California. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
At Pulse Biosciences, we are committed to providing a respectful work environment to our diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Principals only; unsolicited candidate submissions from recruiters or third-party agencies will be considered free referrals.