Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Pulse Biosciences (Nasdaq: PLSE) is a bio-electric medicine company committed to health innovation that has the potential to improve and extend the lives of patients. The CellFX® System will be the first commercial product to harness the distinctive advantages of our proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) technology. The unique cell-specific effects of the NPS mechanism of action have the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, our first planned commercial application.
We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of patients, physicians, healthcare providers, shareholders and our Pulse Biosciences team members. We take pride in hiring the best and brightest minds to our world-class company. Individuals who are creative, forward-thinking, and who approach challenges with an innovative attitude will excel in our culture.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk performs and coordinates activities related to shipping, expediting, sterilization and finished goods storage. The incumbent will support the manufacturing organization relative to raw material, kitting, programming devices, and operating supplies requirements.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the orderly physical handling, required packaging and safe movement of intermediate and finished product, making arrangements with couriers and accurate order fulfillment and other inventory transactions into the company’s ERP system related to the shipment of materials and products to external suppliers and customers.
- Interface with Customer Service and Finance on fulfillment and tracking of Sales Orders.
- Develop proficiency with on-site shipping software systems (FedEx PowerShip or equivalent).
- Coordinates closely with the Quality department to ensure that special final inspections are performed in a timely manner prior to receipt into FG storerooms or final shipment to customers.
- Assists with transaction history investigations pertaining to shipping transaction accuracy and discrepancies.
- Provides accurate shipment documentation such as commercial invoices, bills of lading, shipper’s export declarations, shippers’ letters of instruction, dangerous goods declarations, and any other transportation related documentation.
- Prepare sterilization shipments and include proper documentation.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the orderly physical storage and maintenance of accurate documentation, utilizing the company’s ERP software system of inventory within the company’s inventory storerooms, including RM (raw materials), FG (finished goods), MRB (material review), and RMA (returned goods) locations.
- Enters inventory transactions as required into the company’s ERP systems to accurately record the movement of materials within the company and between storerooms.
- Assists with Work Order kitting and tracking.
- Performs periodic physical inventories and maintenance of a cycle count program to ensure inventory accuracy and reporting.
- Maintains Pre & Post sterilization inventory locations and miscellaneous locations within ERP System.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years direct functional experience in life science industry.
- Experience with a start-up company is a plus.
- Experience with International shipping preferred.
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite; a plus) commonly used in the medical device field.
- Understands GMP & ISO job related regulations.
- Thorough understanding of Fed-Ex shipping procedures.
- Proficient knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent oral written communication skills with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and the ability to be flexible taking on many different tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all functional areas.
- Ability to work conscientiously and with minimal direction, using good judgment, taking initiative to accomplish short and long-range projects, and recommend actions with minimal direction.
- Team mentality, multi-task and flexible to adapt to the ever-changing work priorities and requirements of a dynamic, fast growing company.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Pulse Biosciences currently maintains a policy requiring all United States-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, Pulse Biosciences will consider reasonable accommodations to employees who qualify as required under federal, state and local law where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, California. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
At Pulse Biosciences, we are committed to providing a respectful work environment to our diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Principals only; unsolicited candidate submissions from recruiters or third-party agencies will be considered free referrals.