Contractor - Testing Room Support
- Assist in room setup and breakdown each test day: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: On-site 8:45am – 2:45pm (minimum).
- Sit in testing room and monitor employee adherence to testing protocol. Watch to ensure each person puts their barcode next to their name in the book.
- Assist COVID test program owner with test compliance monitoring: compare test completion data against security system records to identify individuals that missed testing.
- Send emails to remind employees about testing.
- Send emails to managers as necessary to escalate non-compliance.
- Assist employees with at home testing questions.
- Friendly, welcoming demeanor.
- Good familiarity and comfort with Excel, Outlook.
- Detail oriented.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.