Mergers, Acquisitions, and Integrations - Program Manager
Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, proof of COVID vaccination is required for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions).
Manager/Sr. Manager, Program Manager
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Integrations
We are seeking a self-motivated, driven, and highly organized (Senior) Program Manager, with strong communication, project management and leadership skills, to drive our Mergers, Acquisitions, and Integration projects. The selected individual must be capable of working collaboratively with project teams from various functions to successfully drive the plans to completion, under aggressive timelines, in a dynamically evolving technology environment.
The qualified individuals are fast learners and have the ability to grasp PacBio's core technologies and their applications.
- Act as program leader to drive large project teams in developing strategic integration plans, dependencies and timelines
- Drive program core teams to execute key program deliverables
- Work very closely with commercial, development, and manufacturing teams to ensure plans are resourced and timelines attainable
- Work closely with functional line managers and project teams to resolve issues, facilitate trade-off decisions, and escalating resource conflicts/gaps
- Report status to executive management
- Ensure completion of program risk analysis and that appropriate mitigation steps are taken
- Assist workstream leads with implementation of the integration process and compliance with appropriate regulatory guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific and/or engineering discipline
- Minimum 7 years of program management experience
- Direct experience and successful track record with managing complex, integrated programs
- Experience in biotechnology, next generation DNA sequencing, or medical device industries is a plus
- Experience with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, work break down structure, and resource management
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to identify potential new opportunities based on a strong knowledge of market and competitive environments.
- A thorough understanding of the process of due diligence and opportunity valuation
- Aptitude for negotiation and influence
- Quantitative, analytic, research, and financial modeling skills along with the ability to translate analyses into sound strategic recommendations.
- This individual must have global business experience, with an understanding across all markets
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.