Regional Digital Marketing Specialist - EMEA
Requisition Title: Regional Digital Marketing Specialist, EMEA
Location: London, UK
At Pacific Biosciences (NASDAQ: PACB), we are passionate about developing high-quality, innovative technologies and systems that impact areas of critical importance, including human biomedical research, plant and animal sciences, and microbiology and infectious disease studies. Our unique long-read sequencing technology generates complete and highly accurate data, providing scientists valuable insights for their research. We believe our tools will lead to advances that will create long-lasting benefits for the world and its future.
You will support the EMEA Regional Marketing team to effectively communicate to our audience through a variety of online technology platforms and channels, driving new leads into the sales funnel and nurturing existing leads in order to maximize the ROI of the digital media investment we make. You will work proactively with the Regional Marketing team to translate regional business goals into successful digital campaigns, ensuring the timely delivery of assets for publication across channels including paid search, paid and organic social, email, video, and more.
You will be responsible for implementing and optimizing the strategy used in marketing our products online, to reach specific regional audiences, and for tracking online promotions and digital campaigns to amplify the company's message within budget and deadlines. You'll perform research, as necessary, to discover other ways of reaching customers through digital channels. This is a remote position, primarily working from home, with minimal travel requirements (<10%). To succeed in this role, you must be a technology savvy digital marketer, results-oriented, self-starting, able to bring creative ideas and work effectively in a remote environment.
- Design and execute digital media campaigns that align with our regional lead generation goals, increasing the lead funnel by targeting audiences at all stages in the buying journey and across a variety of online channels
- Track and report on ROI and KPIs for digital marketing campaigns across paid social channels and digital advertising
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing team to understand business needs, campaign specific goals, timelines and provide regular feedback to campaign stakeholders
- Document digital marketing campaigns, best practices and processes
- Support regional events and other regional marketing programs with digital components and assets to drive demand generation (landing pages, ad campaigns, emails, social media, webinars)
- Connect with the Corporate Marketing team to align on processes and best practices and ensure data integrity is maintained within the system for closed loop reporting
- Provide continuous improvement of digital related activities and share strategic recommendations on how to improve performance and spend
- Research and maintain knowledge of online advertising trends, best practices and methodologies; make recommendations to management on strategies to exploit new innovations
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- 4+ years of experience with digital marketing channels including online advertising, social media, and email marketing; SEM, video advertising a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related discipline
- Strong experience with marketing automation systems; Pardot/Marketo preferred
- Experience with B2B marketing strategy, especially in a complex life sciences buying cycle
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative design skills and solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Deep understanding of search engine and social media bidding/ budgetary strategies and implementation
- Expertise in ad platform metrics and reporting
- Solid analytical and project management skills
- Familiarity with web design, HTML, CSS
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.