Talent Acquisition Specialist
Fate Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive the companys growth strategy and hiring plans. As part of the Human Resources team, the TA Specialist will support different groups hiring plans from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in high-volume Talent Acquisition and true interest in the Biotech industry. This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition and is located at our corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA.
- Work closely with hiring managers to gain comprehensive understanding of their teams projects, hiring needs and job specifications.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across various open roles, including coordinating and hosting interviews, collecting appropriate documentation, checking references, and offer negotiations.
- Advise hiring teams on best interview practices and Fates processes.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Serve as liaison for outside recruitment and staffing agencies.
- Become a superuser of Fates Applicant Tracking System and help other users to maximize it.
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and leadership to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Participate in regular recruitment meetings to present progress to hiring managers and HR team.
- As a culture champion, demonstrate Fates values in your interactions with hiring teams, vendors, and partners.
- Participate in career fairs and conferences.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 2 years managing all phases of the recruitment life cycle, preferably in the biotech / pharma industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and interview teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize objectives, and manage resources to achieve established deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal, and customer service skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with LinkedIn and career boards.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Occasional evening and weekend work will be required.
- Onsite work at corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA
The preceding job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Additional and incidental duties related to the primary duties may be required.
About Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
Fate Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of first- in-class cellular immunotherapies for patients with cancer. The Company has established a leadership position in the clinical development and manufacture of universal, off-the-shelf cell products using its proprietary induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) product platform. The Company’s immuno-oncology pipeline includes off-the-shelf, iPSC-derived natural killer (NK) cell and T-cell product candidates, which are designed to synergize with well-established cancer therapies, including immune checkpoint inhibitors and monoclonal antibodies, and to target tumor-associated antigens using chimeric antigen receptors (CARs). Fate Therapeutics is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information, please visit www.fatetherapeutics.com.