Sales Operations Associate
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest, private specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large. To support our continued growth Tris is expanding the team at our Monmouth Junction, NJ facility and has an opening for a Sales Operations Associate.
The Sales Operations Associate is an office based position that assists generic sales and marketing efforts by providing analytical and operational support to both internal commercial departments and external clients. Collaborating closely with the President, Generic division, the incumbent supports various and diverse sales operations, analytics, and business development projects and on-going tasks. She/he also works closely with the Sales Team to contribute to, and support, the building, maintaining and enhancing of client business relationships with customers.
• Processes daily order demand and releases and other daily interactions with a third-party logistics provider.
• Handles all customer service requests.
• Handles and oversees data flows (i.e., Sales, Chargebacks, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) reports, etc.); assists in tracking sales and performance to budget.
• Assists with analysis and reporting of sales and inventory trends; gathers and analyzes data for potential new products including information/feedback from Food and Drug Administration (FDA), pricing databases, IMS (industry sales data), IPD (patents and legal challenges information), and other sources.
• Oversees timely and accurate completion of Medicaid reports and payments.
• Maintains databases for sales, chargebacks, pricing, competitive information and other data as required.
• Generates required customer reports.
• Gathers and analyses data to calculate or confirm customer rebates, penalties, and payments. Coordinates with Finance to ensure data is correct and payments are made in a timely manner.Requirements
• Bachelors degree REQUIRED.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office REQUIRED.
· Strong customer service skills and focus REQUIRED.
• Analytical thinking with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines REQUIRED.
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects REQUIRED.
· Experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or manufacturing environment PREFERRED.
• Familiarity with, or working knowledge of, industry data sources (IMS, WK, etc.) PREFERRED.
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI