Quality Control Analyst- HPLC (2nd shift, Tues-Sat)
Regeneron is currently looking for a Lead Quality Control (QC) Analyst position for our Chemistry HPLC team with a 2nd shift, Tuesday-Saturday, 2-10:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our QC Analysts are on the front line, ensuring patient safety through performing purity, characterization and excipient testing on these life changing products. They perform all tasks necessary for ensuring Regeneron’s products meet specification in both clinical and commercial manufacturing programs.
As a QC Analyst a typical day might include the following:
- Conducting HPLC/UPLC analysis on in- process, product, stability and non routine samples.
- Maintaining the laboratory space and restocking laboratory consumables.
- Participating in required training activities such as on the job training of HPLC/UPLC assays or updated standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining a specific project such as revising controlled documents, updating logbook templates, completing investigations
- Interacting with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- Conducting investigations and assessing statistical analysis with supervisor/management as required.
This role might be for you if:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you have the innate ability to balance multiple tasks, prioritize them and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well advised
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Can follow a set of instructions with exceptional attention to detail
- Have experience with High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Analytical Chemistry techniques
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively to accomplish shared goals
- Develop and drive scientific and/or business-related improvement ideas
To be considered for the QC Analyst position you must be willing and able to work 2nd shift, Tuesday-Saturday, 2-10:30pm. You must have a BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field, and a minimum of 1+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.