BioSpace is a growing, digital recruitment platform for the life sciences industry. Our team operates with a fun, entrepreneurial style and believe that individual contributions matter and should be recognized.
Our team continues to grow and BioSpace has an exciting new opportunity for a Director of Human Resources to join our team and help us to attract & develop amazing talent for our organization. This role is both a strategic and hands-on role that is responsible for recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and cultivating an amazing and innovative culture.
In this position you will:
- Directly recruit for contract, part-time & full-time positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify & understand key position requirements
- Proactively source qualified candidates across multiple platforms
- Evaluate resumes and profiles to identify top talent and match current hiring needs
- Develop interviewing/screening strategies to identify premier candidates
- Conduct initial phone interviews with top tier candidates
- Maintain regular communication with hiring managers regarding status of open positions and candidate updates
- Manage and track hiring processes while also providing guidance, gathering feedback and pushing job processes forward
- Workforce planning and forecasting with leadership team
- Devise strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, career development, etc.
- Build an employer brand strategy in partnership with company’s Marketing and leadership team
- Act as a brand ambassador to promote our employer brand on social media platforms and public events
- Champion and drive a culture of high performance, innovation and accountability
- 7+ years experience in human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and interact with all levels in the organization
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration and other HR functions
- Must be detail, solution and process oriented
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to be an independent and creative thinker
- The ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.