Associate Scientist - Molecular Immunology
VelocImmune (VI) Next is a technology development group at Regeneron that investigates new protein, nucleic acid, and cell-based therapeutic technologies. We are seeking an accomplished, motivated, PhD level researcher to drive technology development and drug discovery efforts in the areas of cell-based immune therapies and transplant biology. This is an opportunity for a talented molecular immunologist to join our industry-leading efforts at the intersection of antibody and cell-based therapies.
As an Associate Scientist in VI-Next, key responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Investigation of novel immune modulatory and host conditioning strategies for cell-based therapies.
- Analysis of cell-based therapeutic strategies using in vivo mouse models of tumors, autoimmunity, and transplantation.
- Design and analysis cell therapy enhancement strategies, such as chimeric receptors.
- Investigateion of the biology of engineered cell therapies and host immune niches, using state-of-the-art molecular and immunologic techniques.
- Careful, thorough record keeping, data summarization, and presentation of results in formal and informal meetings.
- Training and helping to plan the lab activities of Research Associates.
This role might be for you if:
- You have a strong record of innovation and research accomplishments in molecular immunology, imuno-oncology, or related field.
- You have strong organizational, time-management, and presentation skills.
- You've shown an ability to coordinate multiple projects independently and with collaborators.
To be considered for this role, you must have a PhD in Immunology or related field. Experience independently designing and carrying out in vivo studies in mice is required. Deep proficiency with multi-parameter flow cytometry (10+ color) and other immunology methods (EliSpot/EILSA, MSD, cytotoxicity, etc.) are required. Experience with in vitro molecular and cellular techniques is a major plus
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.