Temporary Sr EHS Administrative Coordinator
This is a long-term Temporary role supporting the Sr. Director Environment, Health & Safety as well as the broader EHS team. The positions plays an instrumental role in supporting the team and the organization as it relates to internal COVID-19 guidance inquiries as well as OSHA, EPA, DEC, NFPA, DOH, and NRC compliance.
The position Responsibilities include:
- Generate graphs, pivot tables and various reports based on raw data
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues with COVID-19 safety protocols inquiries. Monitor inbox and internal Teams pages to provide direction and updates timely, accurately, and with respect to sensitivity in nature of the inquiry.
- Draft presentations using data generated from analysis
- Performs EH&S coordination tasks such as data entry, planning, scheduling and arranging EH&S activities in accordance with standard processes and procedures with general discretion.
- Reviews data entered into paper and electronic documentation systems for EH&S and Business Resilience Planning to ensure that required fields are complete and correct; identifies and communicates errors and deficiencies to stakeholders for resolution.
- Creates and maintains regular reports and documents regarding Regeneron’s OSHA compliance and requirements, coordinates more complex pieces of the process around the handling of radioactive and biohazardous materials at Regeneron and ensures that equipment is working properly or being serviced appropriately; researches and provides information in response to requests from leadership.
- Partners with other members of the EH&S team and assists with implementing various environmental health and safety programs and initiatives.
- Responsible for the coordination, tracking, and maintenance of our physicals, vaccination, prescription safety glasses, PPE keep stock, and, incident record keeping, ergonomic equipment, Safety Data Sheets and radiation dosimetry programs.
- Assign work orders to applicable EHS staff and track completion status.
- Responsible for EH&S communication initiatives and intranet site maintenance.
- Tests, uploads, and assigns e-learning training modules. Develops instructor led training sessions and registration links in the Learning Management System.
- Aligning with site environmental, health, and safety policies and to strive for an accident free environment.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.