We are currently searching for a Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze, select, implement, and integrate the necessary learning technologies such as AI-enabled performance support, AR/VR to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of formal and informal learning and performance programs.
- Consult with internal stakeholders to determine the learning technologies, functional capabilities, and space considerations for now and in the future.
- Establish collaborative relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to align needs with existing and new changes taking place in learning and development.
- Establish policy, procedures, and guidelines on applying various learning technologies. Draft and maintain documentation of the policy, procedures, guidelines.
- Facilitate collaborative solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems.
- Analyze and present data and insights to ignite learning action, track and evaluate operational effectiveness and identify and mitigate risks.
- Manage technical and data-related projects specifically focused on using technology and data to support delivery of training in a variety of modalities.
- Actively participate in the process of information exchange to ensure proper data integration between learning systems and technologies.
- Investigate and make recommendations to Leadership team to enhance our technology applications to optimize business processes.
- Lead process improvement activities for cross-functional teams and workstreams that will provide better outcomes for learning programs and products.
- Draft and deliver visual presentations.
- Create, support, contribute and advise a comprehensive learning technology strategy and roadmap; gain buy-in from stakeholders and team members to drive adoption of the strategy.
- Assess the value and impact of new learning technologies, tools, and systems.
- Manage complex, matrixed projects: Multiple work streams including content, data, UX design, change management, reporting. Assist with technical integrations between LMS, Learning Record Store, Content Management, and internal systems and tools (including third-party technology providers as needed).
- Identify and oversee improvements of our current learning infrastructure in identifying and planning long and short-term project priorities and requirements.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time completion of projects.
- Ensure sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Onenote, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint), Tableau.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in project management including the development of project timelines
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, augmented reality, and mix reality applications.
- Knowledge of existing learning technologies and support systems such as collaborative software, learning management systems, LMS integration technologies and authoring tools.
- Knowledge of functions features, limitations, and practical applications of technologies available to support learning and talent development solutions.
- Knowledge of the principles of user interface design.
- Knowledge of human resource systems and technology platforms and how they integrate with other organizational/business systems/processes.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.Company Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.