Sr Process Scientist
We are currently looking to fill a Sr. Process Scientist position in the Upstream Investigation Group, Process Sciences. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those
involved in clinical studies. This role will be performing scale-down study and provide expertise in upstream processes to support the investigations in Manufacturing.
As a Sr. Process Scientist, a typical day might include the following:
- Lead the design, execution, data analysis and technical document drafting for scale-down bioreactor (2L/Ambr) study to support ongoing investigations
- Leverage cutting edge scientific/technological tools (e.g. metabolic flux analysis, modern data analysis tools, etc.) to solve upstream culture challenges.
- Evaluate new technologies in lab and manufacturing settings
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in cross-function teams on monitoring the manufacturing data and investigations.
- Present scientific findings to the broad team and department
- Assist in maintenance and management of lab equipment.
- Provide technical leadership; specifically coaching and mentoring to more junior team members.
- Drive continuous improvement programs.
This role might be for you if:
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in CHO cell culture processes, especially bioprocess engineering, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry setting.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are flexible to changing requirements
- You can thrive in a team environment
To be considered for this role you must hold a Ph.D degree in Chemical Engineering, life biology, biochemistry or related field. Level will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
- Sr. Scientist requires 3+ years of relevant experience
- Scientist requires 0-3 years of relevant experience.
Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.