Assistant to C-Level Executives
Assistant to C-Level Executives
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Blink Science C-level Executives.
- May recruit, interview, hire, and train junior administrative staff in the department.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO/CFO/COO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A job for which military
experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Excellent verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills
with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a
high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration,
clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words
- Extremely proficient with
Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required;
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related
- Prolonged periods sitting at a
desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15
pounds at times.
- Waiting period may apply
Our planned self-test Family Health
Toolkit will offer low cost, early detection & monitoring, with smartphone
diagnosis and medications.
Hiring Company Description
Coupled with vaccines for Covid-19, the world needs low-cost Saturation Level
Testing that can be performed by anyone, anywhere, at any time. Instant testing is the key element to end
this pandemic, and quickly assess and control the spread of many infectious
diseases around the world.
This new testing technology will be ultra-low-cost with comparable results to PCR tests overcoming lab-based limitations with portability for global use. We plan to ramp manufacturing rapidly for high-volume device manufacturing and produce more than 10 million strips per day using existing glucose strip manufacturing lines to support a broad set of diagnostics for global distribution.
Blink Science is expanding its core technology through patent coverage and
developing a comprehensive digital health platform that includes mobile apps
for results verification, personal digital health passport, data transfer with
real-time cloud aggregation, third party interoperability, and next-generation
IP of using MEMS “Smart chip in testing strips” for multi-functional
testing. The company has several notable
Fortune 500 collaborations at the present time and growing.