Cloud/DevOps Software Engineer
Cloud/DevOps Software Engineer
- Create clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code
- Contribute architectural discussions that bring out best-of-breed solutions
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies, design meetings, and organizational events
- Remain fully engaged with your agile development team(s) and participate at a high standard of inclusion and ethic in support of each member of your team
- Work with engineers, product management, and business stakeholders throughout the organization to help translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Research and evaluate methods and techniques to solve problems and reduce friction in full development lifecycle
- Adherence to standards and best practices around development processes, coding, and peer reviews
- Support the technical services team to resolve customer problems, maintain quality standards, and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Diagnose and resolve problems both independently and as a team
- Ensure documentation and application artifacts conform to the standards of the organization
- Present product demonstrations to IT management, and product stakeholders
- A job for which military
experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- 5+ years working as a Python/Java/C# software engineer, building enterprise applications
- 7+ years overall software engineering experience
- Experience with Restful APIs.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, K8s the Hard Way).
- Ability to write secure, testable, and efficient code.
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases and how to use them efficiently.
- An understanding of basic performance optimization and scalability for web applications.
- Proven understanding of API technologies and frameworks such as JAVA, Spring, Express or Django REST, flask, etc.
- Experience working with modern source control GIT/SVN
- Experience with cloud development and architecture, particularly AWS and infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of release management and CI/CD and SDLC concepts
- Proven understanding of TDD and related workflows
- Proven understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
- Proven understanding of messaging technologies such as SQS, RabbitMQ
- Proven understanding of caching technologies such as Elastic Search, and Redis
- Waiting period may apply
- At first, may transition later
Why work at this company:
Our planned self-test Family Health
Toolkit will offer low cost, early detection & monitoring, with smartphone
diagnosis and medications.
Hiring Company Description
Coupled with vaccines for Covid-19, the world needs low-cost Saturation Level
Testing that can be performed by anyone, anywhere, at any time. Instant testing is the key element to end
this pandemic, and quickly assess and control the spread of many infectious
diseases around the world.
This new testing technology will be ultra-low-cost with comparable results to PCR tests overcoming lab-based limitations with portability for global use. We plan to ramp manufacturing rapidly for high-volume device manufacturing and produce more than 10 million strips per day using existing glucose strip manufacturing lines to support a broad set of diagnostics for global distribution.
Blink Science is expanding its core technology through patent coverage and
developing a comprehensive digital health platform that includes mobile apps
for results verification, personal digital health passport, data transfer with
real-time cloud aggregation, third party interoperability, and next-generation
IP of using MEMS “Smart chip in testing strips” for multi-functional
testing. The company has several notable
Fortune 500 collaborations at the present time and growing.