Field Service Engineer - Dallas, TX
By combining radiotherapy and PET-CT in a novel way, we can find and treat cancer using its own emissions. As a RefleXion Field Service Engineer, you are a customer driven professional able to perform all mechanical, electrical, and electronic repairs in a timely fashion. You must have a strong background in a related discipline and be able to meet all the administrative requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through implementation of effective and efficient service and administrative activities.
- Perform planned and corrective maintenance on a PET-CT equipped Linear Accelerator.
- Carry out field upgrades and change orders.
- Maintain timely and accurate and complete Service Reports, Expense Reports, and Timesheets.
- Provide product and serviceability feedback to R&D.
- Judicious use of spare parts and proper care of company supplied tools.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in electronics, engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of field service experience with similar equipment, such as linear accelerator or diagnostic imaging equipment. (CT, PET, or MRI scanners).
- Experience in a compliance oriented and highly regulated environment.
- Able to lift 50lbs regularly.
- Work safely in confined areas in the presence of: HVDC up to 100kV; 480V/3ϕ, 100kW AC power distribution; high-energy ionizing radiation; high pressure pneumatics; and heavy rotating machinery.
- Willing and able to be available by cell phone 24/7 and to be on-call, travel and/or work evenings and weekends if needed.
- A valid US Driver’s license & ability to operate a vehicle.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site