Biotech Production Dispensing Technician II
The Biotech Production Dispensing Technician drives all tasks vital for the manufacturing dispensing operations. We are looking for someone who can efficiently gather trends and analyze data generated to provide dispensing metrics updates to then improve dispensing operations while following cGMPs.
As the Biotech Production Dispensing Technician I-IV, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensuring raw materials are dispensed as specified in Batch Sheets or Manufacturing Records to support manufacturing operations
- Collaborating with manufacturing process areas and manufacturing inventory groups to schedule lots of raw materials
- Reviewing, revising, and completing batch records using Logbooks, and SOPs in accordance with cGMP standards and aligned with written procedure
- following SDS Sheet safety requirements and ensuring all tasks are performed in a manner consistent with safety standards
- Documenting all training and assisting new employees
- Recording and investigating quality events within process compliance and performing in-process sampling, Quality Control Chemistry, and Quality Control Microbiology
This role might be for you if:
- You are able to work 1st shift, Wednesday-Saturday, from 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- You seek out ways to improve current systems and processes
- You can optimally troubleshoot challenges as an individual while also guiding fellow employees
- You are passionate about the biotech industry and Regeneron’s mission
To be considered for this role, you must have an AAS with emphasis on science or math as well as 0-2 years of experience in a cGMP dispensing environment. Proven experience may substitute for education requirements.