Associate Director Development Program Management - Infectious Disease
Using program management and drug development knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry, the Associate Director, Infectious Disease acts as an operational lead to a therapeutic area team in order to meet program goals. A professional in program management will successfully develop, drive and direct operational plans, and lead drug development teams to successful commercialization.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Providing operational leadership, direction and support to cross-functional teams, programs, or projects and the Development Program Management department
• Assessing the needs of the program and department and influencing operational decisions to drive success. You will apply your application of drug development experience and contributes to identification of strategic considerations.
• Facilitating achievement of goals for program and supervising ongoing progress of key project results against Regeneron’s overall goals by identifying potential risks and contingency plans
• Acting as a key liaison between Regeneron and corporate partners/ or vendors preparing major presentations for joint collaborating meetings effecting important business decisions
• Crafting and driving new processes and tools to ensure vertical and horizontal integration across functional areas
• Communicating effective and accurate challenges and progress to the team and senior management
• Proactively identifying and critically analyzing problems affecting programs and developing viable solutions; ability to identify risk mitigation plans
•Proficient in systems and tools with the ability to identify new tools and resources, and act as an ambassador for all systems and tools
This role might be for you if:
• You have extensive technical expertise in drug development and/or commercialization
• You exhibit ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness within an ambiguous environment
• You act with tact and composure while balancing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• You have strong leadership skills including cross-functional team integration and advising
• You are a team player and work efficiently within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a BS or MS degree with 10+ years of relevant dynamic project/program management experience in the drug development/pharma industry. An advanced degree including PhD, MS plus MBA is preferred. We need someone to understand and motivate others to build effective teams and drive drug development programs. Requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels both within and outside the company in order to establish credibility with professionals on the project teams. You must have strong presentation and critical thinking skills, along with top notch time management skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.