Lead PMO Data Analyst
As the Lead PMO Analyst, you will assess and analyze data in the project and portfolio management system and work with collaborators to define the critical information needed for efficient and effective decision making. You will also work with Project and Portfolio Managers to define processes and governance, and to ensure that clean, required data is populated in the system. You will quickly establish rapport, build relationships, and work side-by-side with PPM tool users to understand challenges and support healthy data updates. You will report directly to the Director, PPM Transformation.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Guide project and portfolio teams in addressing the quality and accuracy of information used for critical decision-making.
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
- Aggregate, manipulate and evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy using.
- Create cohesive reports and view to help drive data quality.
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Research and determine scope and complexity of data issues and identify steps to fix issues.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data.
- Ensure consistency to data quality standards.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Establish and maintain working norms and processes related to operations of the PMO.
- You take a holistic, strategic approach to data management and work effectively with teams to get the data needed for clear decision making.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
- You have hands-on project management experience and take a pragmatic approach to project execution.
- You have a collaborative agile approach to drive creative and efficient use of technology and thrive in a team environment.
- You have strong interpersonal, writing, verbal-communication, and organizational skills.
- You have a passion for articulating vision, championing and managing change, as well as achieving high quality results.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a related IT field, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience as well as 6 years of related experience: including 4+ years of data analytics. Advance MS Excel, PowerBi, Tableau or other visualization experience, required. Experience with a wide suite of PPM tools such as: Microsoft Project, Jira, Planview, ServiceNow PPM, Smartsheet, etc. Waterfall and Agile methodology experience. PMP certification, preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.