Associate Director, Medical Affairs Implementation Lead (Veeva Systems)
Flexible Work Arrangements Considered
This role can be based in Basking Ridge, NJ or Tarrytown, NY
This position is the Implementation Lead for the Medical Affairs Domain for Global Development Solutions (GDS). The resource is a key member of the GDS Solutions Delivery organization, responsible for planning and driving the execution of Medical Affairs projects.Responsibilities include:
- Partner with solution implementation stakeholders including GDS Business Solution Partners, GDS PMO, Operations, Enterprise IT, and other Regeneron organizations to ensure that Medical Affairs projects are appropriately planned, executed and transitioned efficiently to operations.
- Responsible for software and services contracting, vendor relationship(s), and driving development processes, best practices and standards in accordance with Regeneron Policies and Procedures.
- Introduce new innovative solutions and technologies for Medical Affairs.
- Collaborate with other Implementation Leads to drive consistency in approach and alignment across functional domains.
- Responsible for identifying resourcing needs and for oversight of internal and vendor delivery teams
- Responsibility to achieve delivery team’s overall mission and takes ownership of deliveries & performance of the solutions.
- Leads & coaches the delivery team securing collaboration between all team members to deliver on team commitments.
- Establishes relationship with all partners to clarify (negotiate when needed) expressed and latent needs.
- Help define processes, tools and proficiencies needed to further build the delivery capability.
BS/BA Degree with 10+ years relevant experience. MS/MA/MBA degree and 8+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the Medical Affairs business processes, systems, and key trends in the industry.
- Solid grasp of SDLC and agile methodologies. Knowledge of GxP and CSV requirements, desirable.
- Experience with Veeva Systems highly preferred.
- Experience running technology capability identification, selection and implementation.
- Experience with Medical Affairs systems and capabilities, such as Veeva CRM, Congress Planning, Publications Management and Investigator Initiated Studies Management.
- Ability to optimally lead multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Consistent track record of project management, partner management, budget management and teamwork skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to indirectly influence key partners and stakeholders with clear, concise and well-formed message tailored to the audience.
- Capability to act tactically and think strategically, and switch leadership styles to influence, guide and mentor individuals and teams.
- Ability to develop and present new insights, concepts, approaches and solutions.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.