Sr. Manager, Commercial IT Sales Technology
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Commercial IT Sales Technology within the Commercial Information Technology team who will provide business relationship and project management to execute medium to large scale projects or programs to support the growing Commercial Sales Technology business (Field Force Effectiveness, Reporting, CRM, Commercial Compliance, Mobile Technologies). You will focus on commercial areas of Sales and partner with field sales and other commercial enabling functions. You will use your pharmaceuticals experience to enable the delivery of new business capabilities that are required to drive key strategic objectives and new product launches and maintain the relationship of current brands.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Act as the Commercial IT Sales technology business partner and single point of contact, who is vertically aligned with field brand teams and respective enabling functions in Commercial.
- Act as workstream lead and provide support to Commercial leaders in developing IT business cases by providing business benefits analysis and estimates for area of responsibility (business requirements, functional design, business processes, UAT).
- Provide technology guidance for sales technology solutions.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as required by the project methodology.
- Define enhancements and work with Global commercial and infrastructure teams to implement them.
- Serve as the conduit between the internal functional owner community and the software development team(s) through which requirements flow and are designed, built, and tested.
- Understand the business processes associated with the project and ensures the solution is designed and built to meet client business requirements and is fit for its intended use.Support end-user technology training and communications.
- Overall play a domain expert in sales technology group providing CRM solution and expertise to business partners. Identify gaps in existing processes, determine disposition (major project, small project, enhancement) and provide recommendations for future process & technology improvements.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are a self-starter who enjoys rolling your sleeves up to get the job doneWant to support our team in commercializing the highest quality medicines for patients as efficiently as possible, thus changing people’s lives.
- Thrive in a multifunctional, collaborative and fast-paced environment and want to be part of an outstanding organization.
- Have the ability to think analytically, a proactive problem solver.
To be considered for this role you should have a Bachelor’s degree in related field and 6-8 years of Pharma / BioTech IT experience. Experience with Veeva and/or Salesforce.com implementations. Experience in business process & requirements gathering through execution. Ability to creatively and constructively challenge technical designs to ensure simplicity and supportability. Capable of translating and presenting technical concepts into practical business terms in both small and large group settings. Ability to analyze and document complex business processes. Experience with the following technologies: Veeva CRM / Salesforce, Veeva PromoMats, Integration tools (Informatica), ServiceNow and Tableau. Understanding on data integration with Veeva CRM (customer data, Master Data Management (MDM).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.