Scientist - Formulation Development
- Design and execute phase-appropriate formulation development activities, such as formulation screening, stability and compatibility studies.
- Develop and apply fit-for-purpose analytical, biochemical and biophysical methods to support formulation development, process development, and research stability testing.
- Conduct biochemical, biophysical and physicochemical characterization and pre-formulation activities to support selection of preclinical drug candidates.
- Provide technical support for development, technology transfer and clinical production of drug product and collaborate with Analytical Development, Process Development, Preclinical/Clinical Development, Quality, External Manufacturing, and Program Management, etc.
- Lead or collaborate with other scientists in conducting research and developmental work, and investigating and solving development problems.
- Support tech transfer and outsourced activities at CDMOs and CROs as needed.
- Author and review formulation development sections of regulatory and technical documents, study reports and technology transfer documents.
- Participate in various cross-functional teams with regards to formulation and process development.
- You possess passion for science and motivation for making contributions in a team environment.
- You excel when working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- You have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.