The Formulation Development team at Regeneron is seeking a Scientist to support our formulation and drug product development at all stages of product development and commercialization for various drug product modalities. You will carry out research on protein formulation stability and compatibility with drug delivery systems to enable clinical and commercial administration of drug products.A typical day may include the following
- Designing and executing protein formulation and stability studies to support various phase-appropriate antibody and other biological drug development.
- Developing and performing characterization of candidate molecules using various biophysical and biochemical analytical techniques.
- Developing drug product formulation and support the process development and manufacturing of clinical drug substances and drug products; authors technology transfer documents to internal and external manufacturing sites.
- Generating and implementing design of experiments with subsequent statistical analysis of data
- Authoring technical documents and regulatory sections for regulatory filings.
- Presenting work at group, departmental, and cross functional meetings.
- Performing and contributing to independent research leading to scientific presentations or publications.
- Supporting the development of new technologies to enhance and expand the technical capabilities of the group towards product characterization and development.
- Desire and ability to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated a track record of problem-solving skills and scientific publications.
- Enthusiasm in science with a motivation for making contributions in a team environment is necessary.