Travel & Expense System (Concur) Analyst
The Concur Systems Analyst supports business user needs of the Regeneron Expense Reporting System including: crafting user accounts, answering end user questions and training. This individual will drive the current Accounts Payable Expense System (Concur) environment, develop new business opportunities and innovate existing processes. We are looking for someone who brings a strong background in Corporate and P-cards and approaches to configuring the system. You will meet end-user needs by listening and learning from end-users about current issues and ways to solve them. This individual will have the opportunity to work on special projects. The candidate we are seeking will have excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Providing support to end-users for the Expense Reporting System including solving problems at the application and server level
- Identifying and resolving system issues and appropriately communicates items to management, business process owners, and users
- Performing daily business administrative tasks related to functional support and general user account information
- Collaborating with the manager and multi-functional departments on projects to develop, implement, and improve the system
- Assisting Manager with problem solving and implementation of solutions
- Supporting and maintaining system processes, procedures, and controls for the Expense Reporting System
- Providing guidance and training to end-users including assistance with training manuals
- Working with Concur support, both technical and support level
- Providing effective customer support and training, overcome challenges, manage change control, and perform system maintenance
This role might be for you if:
- You can demonstrate the ability to perform comprehensive work with a high degree of accuracy
- You show strong judgement and time management skills
- You communicate with clarity and precision and have developed compelling presentation skills
- You have good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelors Degree, and we require a minimum of 2 -4 years of relevant experience. Experience with Concur Expense Reporting tool or other enterprise Corporate Card system experience is required. We need someone who can problem solve and identify root cause issues, then communicate solutions across the organization. A solid grasp in translating ambiguity into impactful steps for presenting risks and problems with the system is paramount.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.