GD PMO Contractor
Contractor, GD Project Management will support projects throughout Global Development by providing project management, project implementation and change management support for non-drug/study projects. The incumbent will work closely with the senior leaders and project teams to support and lead projects to completion. The individual may also operate as a liaison on a variety of Global Development initiatives, on-going internal and external deliverables, and special projects.
JOB DUTIES: These are the most critical responsibilities
- Provides project oversight and management for activities related to departmental operations and infrastructure, strategic initiatives, technology/system change, process improvements, organizational design, etc.
- Develops and manages project plan, decision and action logs, status updates and escalation of risks and issues key business stakeholders
- Facilitates meetings, workshops, working sessions as part of project planning and execution
- Coordinates internal and external meetings including planning with critical enabling functional stakeholders and content providers to ensure clarity of scope and objectives
- Coordinate the compilation and/or creation of appropriate briefing materials, including the development of presentations
- Provide oversight to vendors or consultants providing services directly to projects
- Support the management of the Project Management Office (PMO), e.g. providing input to identify interdependencies and potential overlaps of various projects across GD and more broadly with other Regeneron organizations
- Contribute to efforts of increasing organization’s capabilities on project oversight, project execution, change management, facilitation and project/initiative communications
- Ensure proactive planning, prioritization and alignment of activities and key messages for ongoing non-drug projects in Global Development
- Manage and track project timelines, resources and deliverables; execute follow-up activities as appropriate.
List knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. List any preferred job requirements as well.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously gained by 5+ years work experience in project management, change management
- Experience in contributing or leading cross-functional strategic change initiatives
- Demonstrated strong cross-functional team leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with many different types of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- A demonstrated, deep understanding of the drug development process gained work experience in Clinical Development in the biopharmaceutical industry
- A demonstrated understanding of all operational processes required to deliver a clinical development program
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, able to follow through in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment, and proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Highly organized and detail oriented, while also demonstrating the ability to synthesize information and demonstrate strategic thinking
- Highly proactive, flexible, curious and resilient
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams as well as cloud based tools such as Smartsheet, Adobe Connect and Miro
- Ability to travel (<10%)