Manager, Supply Chain Data Analytics
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to nine FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager Supply Chain Data Analytics who will drive the formulation and application of sophisticated data analysis, modelling and optimization. The Associate Manager/Manager level role leads the design, production, and maintenance of analytical models to address a variety of opportunities within Supply Chain.
As the Manager Supply Chain Data Analytics, a typical day for this role might include the following:
· Communicating complex quantitative analysis in a clear, detailed and measurable manner to all levels of the organization
· Developing measurement processes for all special programs and operations
· Providing management with analysis of current supply network processes and proactively make recommendations on opportunities to improve these processes
· Crafting ad-hoc queries and reports to capture and present information effectively to support resolution of urgent supply chain challenges
· Reporting of global inventory health of raw materials and components while driving continuous improvements initiatives
· Coordinating Release Inventory process and targets including identifying risk items and working with appropriate partners to mitigate loss
· Implementing inventory solutions while presenting with relevant business partners and collaborating with management team to shape and develop the future of Supply Chain data analytics and reporting globally
· Effectively support efforts related to the management, oversight, and reporting of all inventory both internal and external to the Raheen site.
· Promoting and driving right first-time culture with data integrity and accuracy
This role might be for you if:
· You can interact and establish solid relationships across the organization
· You influence leadership and peers throughout all levels
· You can manage multiple, results-oriented projects and changing priorities while working extended hours when necessary
To be considered for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Science background and 7 years of proven experience in a cGMP environment. Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience and ASCM (formerly APICS) or other related Supply Chain certification are advantageous. We need someone who demonstrates experience in planning, performance metrics and project management. The successful candidate will accurately deliver data analytics and support business decisions by providing a solid understanding and background of supply chain management.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.