Scientist / Sr. Scientist, Research: CAR T and Immunobiology
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
SCIENTIST/SR. SCIENTIST, RESEARCH: CAR-T CELL AND IMMUNOBIOLOGY
Adicet is recruiting an enthusiastic and highly motivated CAR T Immunologist/Cell Biologist to join Adicet Bio’s Research Team. In this role you will be responsible for core aspects of our IND-enabling efforts to advance our research pipeline, including in vitro characterization of our engineered ?d CAR-T cell products. You will primarily be responsible for the development of immunological assays for preclinical discovery and development of novel CAR-T targets, from initial screening of lead candidates through preclinical proof-of-concept and on to IND enablement activities. The position will involve hands-on experimental cellular and molecular immunology and will require you to draw on diverse knowledge and experience to design and execute experiments in the laboratory setting.
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology or related field with track record of research accomplishments in the setting of cell therapies
- Relevant experience with CAR engineered cell product generation and characterization is required
- Experience in advancing preclinical research projects in cell therapy with potential for clinical application. Biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is preferred
- Familiarity with T cell phenotyping, tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy including cytotoxicity assays, proliferation, and cytokine/chemokine measurements
- Extensive experience with flow cytometry and cell-based assays for CAR engineered immune cells
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment; demonstration of quality, proficiency, and attention to detail
- Scientific creativity, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to innovate and troubleshoot in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Design and execute in vitro assays to evaluate the function of CAR T cells against tumor targets, including CAR T cell phenotyping and short and long-term cytotoxicity assays
- Collaborate with in vivo pharmacology team to assess CAR T cell anti-tumor efficacy and safety
- Cell culture, including cell line maintenance and CAR T cell generation
- Collaborate with and provide feedback for team members, including informal mentorship of junior team members
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental data
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and results
- Stay up to date on latest scientific and technology advancements in the field
- Present at group meetings and project team meetings
- Utilize software tools to support data analysis tasks (e.g., Prism, FlowJo, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.