Program Manager, OMI Customer Master Data
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Program Manager will collaborate with ATO Staff and all core and extended ATO team members (e.g. Finance, IT, HR, Legal, etc.) including leaders of key AbbVie functions to plan and manage the execution and implementation of transition programs within the ATO. Projects under management would include integration of any potential merger & acquisition (M&A) activity, wrap-up of separation from Abbott, and key SET-assigned initiatives. The Program Manager will be responsible for guiding, overseeing and reporting on all cross-functional and global processes and initiatives necessary to support program objectives, working directly with local affiliate / area teams and multiple headquarters functions as appropriate. Program Manager will also assist Director with formulation of program strategy, development of key communications to teams and Steering Committee, and management of external resources.
- Accountable for project management within a heavily matrixed environment, including driving results of functional, cross-functional, and global processes and projects related to ATO programs
- Project management of functional, cross-functional and global efforts supporting ATO programs using appropriate project management tools
- Design of key processes and metrics to oversee working teams and assist with reporting to Executive Steering Committee
- In the case of potential M&A, interface with counterparts at target organization to align tools, processes and reporting as described for internal partners
- Monitoring performance of functional and, if required, local affiliate / area / global teams • Evaluation and resolution of issues raised by functional or global / affiliate teams
- Support of ATO internal operations, including team communications and suggestions for team functioning improvement
- Interface with and manage key external resources engaged to achieve ATO program goals • Management of all activities within allocated budget and according to agreed-upon timelines
- Evaluation and resolution of issues raised by functional or global / affiliate teams • Development of ATO internal operations, including team communications and suggestions for team functioning improvements
- Bachelors’ Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum five years of work experience in consulting or business environments
- Demonstrated project management ability of multiple simultaneous projects with many moving pieces
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and strong planning capabilities
- Strong executive-ready communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and processes in simple language • Strong cross-functional leadership skills • Global mind-set
- MBA from top Global or US program
- Management consulting or similar background
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- International or global work experience
Multiple internal stakeholders. Preparation of materials for ELT and other relevant VPs, but not responsible for presenting the content.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.