Immune Monitoring Specialist, North-East
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep knowledge of immunology/immune monitoring to be the North American North-East territory customer facing lead of the small, globally active biotechnology company.
We are a fast-growing company providing solutions for immune monitoring within basic science, immunotherapy, transplantation, infections disease and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays enabling researchers, drug developers, and clinicians to measure disease-specific immune responses.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel extensively within North Eastern North America and Canada for the purpose of maintaining and growing the customer base.
Location: Any major airport in the Northeastern USA
- Work proactively to maintain and grow the North-East customer base by:
- manage sales process for customers within the territory incl. responding to customer enquiries
- perform visits to and telecom calls with customers to establish optimal solutions for their technical challenges and applications of Immudex’ products
- Deliver effective, scientifically based presentations during conferences and at customer locations within the assigned territory to promote the Immudex product portfolio
- Identify and maintain relationships with key thought leaders in the relevant subject areas(s)
- Identify and develop new accounts and sales opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues in the commercial team at Immudex to devise and execute effective tactical sales plans in alignment with established marketing strategy
- Identify and maintain relationships with key thought leaders in the relevant market areas(s)
- Maintain an understanding of current immune monitoring and competitive technologies and their relevance to immune-oncology, immunotherapy vaccines and other immune-related diseases
- PhD or Master’s degree with hands on experience in immune monitoring technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to give outstanding presentations.
- Problem-solving attitude and motivation to provide solutions based on customer needs.
- Authentic and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, time efficient, independence and ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Based near a major airport, and able to work from home and perform 50% travel.
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce.
Occasional travel to/from the company headquarters in Copenhagen will be necessary
We offer a great job with development opportunities in a highly motivating, professional, and friendly environment. You will get the opportunity to spearhead and drive the sale of highly advanced products on a scientific level for a highly motivated and educated group of customers.
Please apply to this position as soon as possible to email@example.com as we will process applications on an ongoing basis. For more information about the position contact Stephen Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated in accordance with our policies for processing of personal data, incorporating the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia, Immudex manufactures MHC Dextramer® for the detection of antigen-specific T cells. Under an agreement with the US Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIC) and the European Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIMT), Immudex also provides MHC Multimer and Elispot proficiency panel services worldwide.
Immudex' MHC Dextramer products are utilized for the quantification or sorting of antigen-specific T cells in life science research, in vitro diagnostics, as well as the development of immunotherapeutics and vaccines. The primary focus is research-use-only products for the immune monitoring of immunotherapy development and monitoring of CMV cellular immunity in transplant and other immune-deficient patients. In Europe, the CE marked Dextramer CMV Kit is approved for in vitro diagnostic use for the quantification of CMV-specific T cells. USA FDA 510(k) clearance for the CMV kit was granted March 2017. GMP Grade reagents are available.
Immudex is the sole proprietor of DNA barcoded MHC multimer technology. The dCODE Dextramer® technology is an advanced development of Immudex proprietary MHC Dextramer® reagents, which are superior for the detection of antigen-specific T cells. The dCODE® technology enables massive multiplexing of disease-specific T-cell detection overcoming the limitations of earlier technologies, and are compatible with leading single cell analysis systems.